I am musing about something tonight and wondered if I wasn't all about weight loss, would I still have followers? What if I went on an adventure? I mean a real honest to goodness adventure? Would you still read my blog? Perhaps you would read it more!
hmmmmmmmmmm
Walk-on dear readers…I'll keep you posted
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, that was fun!
I have not posted in like forever. I stopped because I could not get photos to post. On a whim, I tried to post some pictures today and shoc...
-
Inserting expletives here.......@$^678(^%^&@!522@!$^*!!!!!! I have totally fallen to a new low. Dagnabit! After being sick for a week,...
-
All the women above used a sewing pattern that was a size 16, for the slacks they are wearing. Size 16 seems to come in all shapes tha...
-
I am thinking of stopping my blogs. I have lost a lot of weight and my life is crazy, as per normal. lol For some reason, I can no longer p...
1 comment:
Would totally love to hear of your adventures! (Actually, adventure's gonna be the theme of my post on monday, if I ever get around to writing it...)
Can't wait to find out more!
Post a Comment