Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Snow Walkin'

If you are from Minnesota, like I used to be, a few inches of snow isn't much to get in a dither about. If you are from Arkansas, where I live now, it shuts the state down! Since I have been in a bit of a slump, I was determined to at least do my minimum 30 minutes of exercise. I spent twenty minutes, walking in the snow with Ziva. She didn't mind a bit!
The snow started around eight this morning. By noon we had about five inches of the stuff! I don't think there will be school tomorrow!
I plan to do ten or more minutes of exercise, inside the house, later today. I already feel better, just meeting my commitment!

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...