Saturday, February 05, 2011

I'm Glad THAT's Over!

We've had snow and cold here. The snow changed, on and off, to ice pellets. We had a house full of people that normally would not be here. I did not exercise yesterday. Not one little bit! Shame on me.
Today was weigh-in day. I made it to the gym, late, but still was able to weigh in. The scale moved down! Yippee!!! I needed a boost. I went for an hour in the pool and now feel very refreshed and ready to get back on track.
So far, in nine weeks, I have lost 20 pounds.
I hope to really work hard this week and finally get that second number in my weight to move from a seven to a six! Stay tuned to see if I can do it!

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...