Saturday, March 26, 2022

With a little bit of luck

 Ah March...the month that holds so much promise for spring-time.

We start off with a little Irish luck to represent the month:
My embroidery piece is coming along, slow but sure.

Mother nature is not too keen on showing us her spring side though.
We had several snow events. 
The local playground's slide was barfing snow!

Since I had to stay inside, I hemmed up a bunch of new kitchen towels.

I also worked on these Disappearing Rail Fence blocks for quilt guild.

These fabrics were pulled to begin a mystery quilt!
I need a light, a medium, and a dark.
I think I am going to go with the second set.

Now THIS is the kind of whiteness I like seeing on the trees!
These are my plum trees in all their blooming glory.

I managed to make another "Scraptastic" quilt top.

We celebrated pie day with this homemade chicken pot pie.

Work continues on this crocheted blanket.

And I have a finish to celebrate! This is a pattern called "The Old Wool Mill". It took me just shy of a year to complete. I learned SO much about crocheting with this one.

I had shared it with you last time but now it's blocked and I am

 just so happy with it that I had to share it again. I hope you don't mind.



Roxy says, "Are you done yet? It's suppertime!"
I'd better go feed her and her 'brothers' before they pass out. 
Till next time, happy crafting!!!

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...