The Walker Lady blog will not be updating for the foreseeable future. Everything is ok, but life has gotten in the way and I may have to close down the whole blog. I haven't decided yet. Anyway, I hope you are all doing well and perhaps I will see you again someday!Monday, March 18, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, that was fun!
I have not posted in like forever. I stopped because I could not get photos to post. On a whim, I tried to post some pictures today and shoc...
-
Inserting expletives here.......@$^678(^%^&@!522@!$^*!!!!!! I have totally fallen to a new low. Dagnabit! After being sick for a week,...
-
All the women above used a sewing pattern that was a size 16, for the slacks they are wearing. Size 16 seems to come in all shapes tha...
-
I am thinking of stopping my blogs. I have lost a lot of weight and my life is crazy, as per normal. lol For some reason, I can no longer p...
1 comment:
take care and hope good things are coming your way. Hugs to you. You have encouraged me when I needed it.
Post a Comment