Sunday, November 08, 2015

How did I miss October?

I had a birthday, shortly before Halloween. I bought a car for myself and I love it!
I am still teaching yoga classes and might be doing it for money next year.
I am still strength training, twice a week, with a trainer.
I have nine tabs open on my computer right now.
I am embracing the fact that I am obsessive and working on how to make that work FOR me, instead of AGAINST me.
I have not really gained or lost weight. I am still teaching others how to live a healthier life. I AM living a healthier life. Just because I am not at the weight I want to be at, doesn't mean I am a failure.

Abby is looking at all the local shelters in hopes of finding a new walking partner. Ziva left some big paws to be filled!

Till next time, walk-on!

3 comments:

thequiltingdoberman said...

I hope you find the perfect walking companion. I know it is hard to get that next pup...I have so been there.

Sherri said...

Thank you quiltingdoberman. I was beginning to wonder why this has been so hard. I have looked at so many dogs. The right one just hasn't been there yet. I want to be careful to not just take any old cute doggie home, on a whim. And being so old, I can be crabby and fussy and folks will just think I am a crazy old woman! :D

Crabby McSlacker said...

I can't imagine it would be any easier to replace a dog than it would a child or a husband! And no one acts like that should be an easy task.

Good for you that you are being thoughtful about it, so you'll be ready when you find the right one!

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...