Saturday, April 25, 2015

All is Not Lost

I'm still here! I just don't have much to talk about these days. I am currently doing yoga twice a week and two workouts a week with a trainer. I am not doing much else in the way of exercising. I want to kick myself in the butt for being such a slacker!
I recently had to admit that I needed to re-size my wedding ring. I had gone from a size nine to a seven when I lost the hundred pounds. The ring was cutting into my finger since I've gained back so much. I was surprised when we only had to go up one ring size though! There is still hope! hahahaha
I am not much of an inspiration these days. I am taking one day at a time and hoping my mojo comes back.
OTHER than the weight crap, my life has been pretty good. I've been off my meds for three months now, maybe longer? And I am feeling fine. No depression, no anxiety attacks, no gut wrenching emotional crap at all. That feels pretty good!
So that's all I have to say right now. Sorry for the lame posting, but I hoped some of  you might have wondered about me. I am narcissistic that way. Hang in there! I still am. I have not given up, nor am I losing any more diamonds. I am just having a hard time finding the ones I lost! But I will find them, eventually. I will. I will. I will...

(and I can't say walk-on, because I am not walking!)

1 comment:

Crabby McSlacker said...

I'm glad you're not getting too down on yourself! The fact that you're doing yoga and personal training, plus staying on course mentally without meds, is all stuff to celebrate!

But it does sound like you miss the walking, and if you find a way to sneak a little in here and there without putting gigantic expectations on yourself, just appreciating and being grateful to yourself for any that happens, that would be icing on the cake, right?

Good luck and hang in there!

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...