Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Checking, Chicken, Chucking,

I'm a rabbit not a chicken
Checking: Yes, I am still here! I've been pondering a lot. I've also been snowed in a lot. I hear I am in fine company there! This week, we are finally getting back to, what passes for, normal here. I DID see a trainer and joined the community center. I did it! I have an appointment, next week, to workout for the first time with this new-to-me trainer. I am dubious, but I AM going to give this a try.

Chicken: I am chickening out. Well, that isn't really true. I am questioning everything and I am having trouble believing in myself. I doubt I can get back on a better track. I fear I am going to gain all the weight back. I haven't been able to get a handle on any of this. But...I am NOT giving up.

Chucking: I have been fervently working on sorting and purging the house. I have my studio 99% done. I have sold or donated a huge amount of stuff. It feels so freeing. Since the first of the year we've painted and carpeted two rooms. Both of those rooms have been emptied and purged as well. I like my house a lot more now!
Off the beaten path: I am toying with the idea of taking steps towards our future retirement. I might bore you with some of the details. Right now I am hunting for information on a specific RV and all the details I need to know before getting one. I blame a blogger called RV Sue. I love reading her blog! She's of my generation and travels the countryside with her two dogs. I want to do this too!

That is all the latest. Spring is coming. Really, it is!

Walk-on

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...