Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Cha-cha-cha-changes

"Well upholstered" . . . that is the female version of fluffy. 
I heard this term a month or so ago and finally have gotten around to sharing it! I am neglecting my blog as much as I am neglecting myself these days! I had a legitimate reason for the ten days I was too sick to leave the house. I got off to a slow start last week, finally getting back to yoga class on Wednesday and teaching yoga on Friday. I was so sore. It amazes and aggravates me at how fast muscles weaken!

I was going to get back on track this week too, but then we had this silly ice storm slow things down. I hope to make it to yoga class tomorrow. On Friday, I hope the snow holds off until after that class has happened too. I am supposed to go sign up for a membership in the community center's gym. I like their weight room better than the one at the senior center. The senior center has pneumatic weight machines. The community center has the more common weight machines with the brick shaped weight. My plans are to do yoga and then then follow that with strength training, two days a week. Those will be the changes I will make. Yup. Those are them.

There isn't much else to report these days. I am happy. I am doing ok, and could do better. Life is ok. It could be so much worse! Sorry this is such a lame posting! Hope you will all keep walking on!

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...