Friday, November 28, 2014

Day Six - The Happy Thanks-I-Can-MOVE-Giving Challenge

24 hours ago our first company arrived for Thanksgiving. We had great foods and wonderful conversations. We played several games of Farkle, a dice game. The day did not start well though. Ziva bit one of our smaller dogs, Tipsy, and drew blood. This morning I took him to the vet and he should be alright. We have antibiotics and pain meds for him. Poor little guy. :(

Exercise: A soul cleansing walk, even though I am dead tired today!
I am grateful for my youngest son today, as he turns 14! Happy Birthday kiddo!

Tomorrow is the last day of the challenge. It has been a fun distraction as well as a fun challenge. Thank you Roni, for organizing this all!
#TGChallenge

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...