Saturday, August 30, 2014

Patience Grasshopper, Patience

Abby is not a patient person. She does not handle waiting too well. She wants it NOW!!! A lot of us want the pounds to go off our bodies, NOW too! It doesn't happen that way.
What does work is food journaling, a bit of exercising, and educating yourself as to portion sizes, calories per SERVING, and knowing the ingredients of processed foods. Abby had thought she could do without food journaling and she gained weight. A week ago, she started journaling again. When she weighed in, she found herself down FOUR pounds!!!
I can hardly wait to see what happens next week. Will she be down again or was this week just a fluke? 
Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend y'all! And Walk-On.

No comments:

Well, that was fun!

I have not posted in like forever. I stopped because I could not get photos to post. On a whim, I tried to post some pictures today and shoc...