Saturday, June 30, 2012

It Only Hurts if I (don't) Smile

I thought we could all use a little humor today.
The heat is really becoming a challenge for me. I am not getting my walks in like I want to and I think I am suffering withdrawal symptoms! I miss my trail! However, I don't think I can enjoy the trail when it is a stifling 80° out at 6:30 in the morning with no breeze!
I know the scale will show a gain today, so I am going to wear my blue jeans and eat breakfast before I go to help justify the gain. Yes, I know, this makes no sense in the whole scheme of things!
I am doing ok. Despite being a bit stressed out about the weight and weather, I am doing ok. (no smokes yet either, though I have come really close to them!)
Till next time y'all, see ya on the flip(flop) side!

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...