Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Anyone for Breakfast?

I forgot to share this breakfast with you a few weeks ago! I used those thin sandwich rounds that Nature's Own makes, along with some egg whites, and made a French toast breakfast. A serving of low-cal syrup is a whole quarter cup, and I didn't need to use THAT much! Adding coffee rounded out this feast. I didn't show the fruit that also went with it.

See? You do not have to feel so deprived when eating healthy!
Now I am off for my Tuesday walk. I have lots of projects that need my attention today, so I will be a busy bee for sure! I hope you are having a wonderful day! Remember, you only fail when you quit trying!

No comments:

Well, that was fun!

I have not posted in like forever. I stopped because I could not get photos to post. On a whim, I tried to post some pictures today and shoc...