Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Anyone for Breakfast?

I forgot to share this breakfast with you a few weeks ago! I used those thin sandwich rounds that Nature's Own makes, along with some egg whites, and made a French toast breakfast. A serving of low-cal syrup is a whole quarter cup, and I didn't need to use THAT much! Adding coffee rounded out this feast. I didn't show the fruit that also went with it.

See? You do not have to feel so deprived when eating healthy!
Now I am off for my Tuesday walk. I have lots of projects that need my attention today, so I will be a busy bee for sure! I hope you are having a wonderful day! Remember, you only fail when you quit trying!

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...