Sunday, January 15, 2012

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

I am not in one-derland yet, but I can see it from here! I was down just over a half pound this week. Today I am following the yellow brick road, clicking my heels three times (while wearing those hot pink crocs) and hoping to wake up in one-derland next week!

I have been thinking about rewards for myself for both one-derland and for reaching my final goal. I think a new pair of run/walk shoes would be a great one for one-derland. Final goal might be a laptop computer. That seems a bit extravagant though. I will have to give that some more thought.

Not much to say for today. I am working on my 'speech' for Thursday and have other commitments to tend to in my other life! I hope you are having a great weekend! Now get out there and go for a walk on YOUR yellow brick road!

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...