Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!

Actually, this photo fits all of the parts of the title of today's blog! The good is the Christmas tree in the background. The bad and ugly are both covered by this very blah photograph!!! lol
My ever charming husband was showing me how my new camera works. By the time he took this picture, I was no longer amused. hahahaha!!!

I am working on my goals. I have them on the side bar over to your right. Truth be told, life has been rather hectic this holiday season and it's been hard to sit still and work on thinking clear and straight forward thoughts!

All is good though. I know I've gained a bit of weight and I know I will lose it and more, once the holidays are over. I am thinking about being some sort of motivational speaker. How's that for different?! I think lots of thoughts. It must be scary for anyone who is a mind reader and tries to read mine!

I need to figure out the rewards for reaching goals too. But I wanted to post the goals though, on New Year's Eve, even though they need a bit of tweaking.

I want to wish you all a wonderful (or in MY case a ONE-derful) New Year! May 2012 be kind to you and may you be kind to yourself!

'Till next time, GO FOR A WALK!!!

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...