Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday Thoughts

When I went to bed last night, I was saying to myself that I was tired of swimming and that the weather is so extra nice this week, that I was going to walk today. So, I did!
I walked for about 40 minutes and went almost a mile and a half:
I took a new route for variety. I will go for a shorter walk this afternoon and then back to the pool tomorrow. I haven't watched all of "The Biggest Loser" from last night yet. I did see the part where they had to carry the weight they had lost. That really strikes me. I know I mentioned the 40 pound bag of dog food I carried into the house a couple weeks ago. I don't know how I carried that weight on my body. No wonder my knees and back feel so much stronger!

Pasta tonight. I take mine without meat and with portabella 'shrooms. I like 'shrooms. I hope you are having a great week! Go for a walk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the inspiration. I struggle with it, too. Tomorrow I will take a walk break and try yoga for the first time smiles!

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...