Sunday, May 08, 2011

Inching Along


I realized that I am about halfway to my goal weight. I have changed my goal weight around a bit and finally settled on a one hundred pound total weight loss. This will be my FIRST goal. If I make it to that goal, I will see about setting a new one. I am still very unsure of my success in the long run.

I lost another two pounds at Saturday's weigh-in. I started my third food and exercise journal last week too. I decided that I need this 'crutch' for now. Why mess with something that is working so well?

Here is the first journal I kept:
Remember when looking at this, that the calories per day have the calories burned during exercise, subtracted from the food calories taken in. I did this the same way in the second journal. In the third journal though, I am writing down the actual calories and tracking the exercise separately.

Since I have something going on tomorrow, I won't make it to the center to exercise. Because of that, I went out for a mile walk today, before the heat set in. Even my son and husband tagged along!

It is also Mother's Day today. The 'guys' are taking me out to dinner. I have not decided just where yet. I feel good about knowing how to make good choices when I do order something at a restaurant now! The confidence in making better choices is definitely improving!

I am reading through some new books that I hope to share with you soon! I hope you all have a pleasant Mother's Day too!

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...