Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope all my family and friends are having a wonderful day! If not, I hope they are not having a sucky day! I choose to just go with the flow today. I will have a few treats that are not exactly the lowest in calories. I am also eating some really good healthy foods. I wanted to focus on the day with family, rather than the day with fear of foods. It has been going just fine this way too! So Abby and I wish you all a:

Live life with amazing things. Feel good about yourself and your life.
Make the most of whatever time we have left.

AND, tomorrow, join me, Abby, and Ziva for a walk!

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...