Saturday, September 19, 2026

Well, that was fun!

I have not posted in like forever. I stopped because I could not get photos to post. On a whim, I tried to post some pictures today and shock!!! I have pictures again!

I will keep this short and just talk about the crochet project I started on August 20th. I have ten skeins of super thin cotton crochet yarn. It's made up of four strands of threads that are small enough to hand sew with! I am using a 3.5mm hook and I'm making a blanket! At the rate it's going, this could easily take me a year to finish. hahaha

It's great therapy though. I started with 300-some repeats to make this bottom border part:


After the border was made, I started working the pattern:


It's been close to a month since I started and I am almost done with the first skein of yarn. That little purple ball in front of the big black and purple one, is all that is left to work up, from the first skein:
And here it is, after one month's work!

I hope my blog continues to work. It is not only therapeutic to make things, but I like sharing my creations!

Hope to be back again soon!




No comments:

Well, that was fun!

I have not posted in like forever. I stopped because I could not get photos to post. On a whim, I tried to post some pictures today and shoc...