Monday, November 18, 2013

Giving Up INO

What would happen if I just gave up? What exactly does that mean? I have so many thoughts going through my head. I can find arguments for every type of eating and exercising plan as being the best one.
Who do I believe?
If I make a change, how long before I see results?
Am I eating too many fried eggs?
Do I have to walk a WHOLE lot more?
If I don't work out at a gym, will I be doomed to gain all the weight back?
Is Paleo right because they say they are?
Is the coffee creamer making me gain weight?
Am I eating more than I think I am?
Am I not eating enough?
Did I have too much bread last week?
Is the stress of hubby being gone, affecting me more than I think?
Is being off anti-depressants making me gain?
How delusional am I?
Is Atkins right, because Sharon Osborne swears by it?

Is it because I am not sleeping as much due to my bed warmer being in China?


I  d o n ' t   k n o w .

So what would happen, if I gave up?
Do I really have to count calories every day, for the rest of my life?
Do I really have to commit to two or three days a week, of bad ass workouts at a gym, on those machines?
Do I really have to go for hour long walks, every day,  to have them be beneficial?
And just why the "F" am I gaining weight?

Giving up is not an option. (INO = Is Not an Option)
I will find my 'happy space' in life and continue to live healthier than I was three years ago. I will keep striving to find the niches that work for me so I can stop obsessing and just get on with my life. I actually really do feel more confident that I will figure this all out, even though I have little nagging doubts that I might not.
Giving up, INO

Big salad for lunch:
Imitation crab meat
Feta Cheese
Spring salad mixed greens
Salad Dressing
Broccoli slaw (broccoli, carrots, red cabbage
Dill Pickles
Tomatoes
About 400 calories

Do you know that even if the ingredients say ZERO TRANS FATS, that there can still BE trans fats in your food? If there is less than .5% per serving the companies do not have to admit that there ARE some trans fats in their foods….er, fake foods.

That's the latest. I hope you enjoy the newest member of the WalkerLady team, Abigail Von Foodie. Actually I don't know if that is her real last name, but she is known as Abby or Abbs, around these parts. She hopes to become a regular guest on this blog. In case you didn't get the connection, Abby is my other favorite character from NCIS. Now I have Abby AND Ziva, in my life.

Walk-On! It is a wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

builditbob said...

Abby & Ziva!

I LOVEIT!

California Fiber artist and composer said...

Thank heavens I am not the only one who struggles and struggles to maintain a weight loss yet gains at the slightest thing. If only others appreciated how hard it is.

California Fiber artist and composer said...

Thank heavens I am not the only one who struggles and struggles to maintain a weight loss yet gains at the slightest thing. If only others appreciated how hard it is.

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...