Who Is Walkerlady?

My photo
I'm the 'Lazy Quilter' who doesn't always take the time to try to achieve perfection. I prefer to enjoy the process of creating instead of agonizing over being perfect. I am 'Walker Lady' who changed my lifestyle and lost over 70 pounds in the process! I wear the hats of a Quilter, Artist, Crafter, Musician, Life Coach, Wife, and Mom, all rolled up into one unique human bean!

Saturday, February 05, 2011

I'm Glad THAT's Over!

We've had snow and cold here. The snow changed, on and off, to ice pellets. We had a house full of people that normally would not be here. I did not exercise yesterday. Not one little bit! Shame on me.
Today was weigh-in day. I made it to the gym, late, but still was able to weigh in. The scale moved down! Yippee!!! I needed a boost. I went for an hour in the pool and now feel very refreshed and ready to get back on track.
So far, in nine weeks, I have lost 20 pounds.
I hope to really work hard this week and finally get that second number in my weight to move from a seven to a six! Stay tuned to see if I can do it!

No comments: