Saturday, February 12, 2011

Celebrate!


Even with all the snow and wet and cold, keeping us home and indoors...even with some crappy news that would have (in the past) been used as an excuse to quit...even with life tossing out a few curve balls at me...even with a few weeks of no weight loss and a pound gain at one point...today, when I weighed in, I found I had lost weight! I am beyond shocked! I broke the 270 mark and was 268.4 today! This means a little over 22 pounds total, GONE. I SO needed this good news. It gives me the resolve to get back on the wagon and tighten up the ship a bit here! Yeah ME! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pulling for ya Chickie!!!!! You'e done amazing so far!!!! You Go Girlfriend!!!!!
SNAP

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...