Thursday, February 24, 2011

Peeking Dinner

This was tonight's supper. There are green beans, a dollop of mashed potatoes, a cooked carrot, a slice of roast beef, and a salad with tomatoes and fat free dressing. In the past, the salad would not be there, nor the beans. The beef would have been two or three slices. There would be three times the potato with butter and maybe sour cream on it. The carrots would have been candied in brown sugar and butter. There would also be bread. Tonight there isn't even butter on any of this! I used Butter Buds and a little bit of bacon bits to jazz up the taste. I do not feel deprived.

I DO feel lighter though. I peeked, a few days early, and have lost four pounds since last Saturday! I was shocked. I wonder if it will still be off when my official weigh-in happens this coming Saturday! For now though, I shall enjoy 264.

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...