Friday, January 21, 2011

Long Road Home

It is a brisk morning here with the temp in the teens! Very cold for the south. I walked my son to school this morning and then headed out on my normal route, with one exception. That 'thumb' in the upper right is a new addition. I used to just continue on 57th Pl to Walnut Rd. Adding this loop to my walk gave me a total of 1.9 miles!
This afternoon, when I walk to pick up the child from school, I will be over two miles for the day! If you had told me I would be walking over a mile by this time, I would never have believed you. I had all I could do to go to my son's school and back. That is point A to point B.
I sure hope I can keep this up!

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...