Tuesday, January 01, 2019

I Will

Earlier last year:
I was sitting in the john and said to myself, "I am just going to give up and die." Now don't get all weird on me. I didn't mean it in a suicidal way. I am just tired of fighting the battle. My weight has gone up and up and up. I may as well get fat and die young.

A few months ago:
Since I wrote the above paragraph, it's been several months. I got on a different antidepressant and it seems to be helping. I have stopped drinking as much as I was. The year is now almost over and I am 10-15 pounds heavier than I was last year.

New Years Day:
This brings us to today. The first of the new year. I am full of intentions. I will start blogging again. I will walk more. I will get some weight off. I will, I will, I will.....will I? I don't know. For today though, I WILL.

Happy New Year to one and all!!!

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...