Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Got that out of my system

Ya, ok, I whined yesterday. Today I had a good talk with my trainer. I haven't given up. I don't have answers but I haven't given up. I need to remember I used to be here:
(about 400lbs)
 And then I was here for many years:
(about 285lbs)
And now I am here:
(222lbs)
I am healthier than I ever was. I am maintaining, even though at a higher weight than I want to be (222) I am maintaining. I need to keep remembering how far I have come!

In other news...
I went on the trail for the first time with Dexter over the weekend. He loved it:
I remembered Ziva. I still miss her and it has been well over a year now since she passed. I took this photo of her on a rock on the trail one day:
 Here's Dex on that same rock:
 Thanks for listening to yesterday's whine. I hope to not repeat that any time too soon. Till next time, Walk-On!
The Trail - April 2016

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...