Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Day Four - The Happy Thanks-I-Can-MOVE-Giving Challenge

Exercise: Yoga and a walk.
Grateful: I am grateful for all the students that showed up at the yoga class I taught this morning. They loved the special practice we had and told me so. It is nice to get positive feedback.

I am grateful for the students in my healthy living class who showed up. The three of us had a great time and talked about how we were going to celebrate the holidays.

I am grateful for the two strong young men who helped me by bringing boxes down from the attic and ran to the store for more pie crusts and vacuumed and so much more. It made a huge to-do list a huge done-it list.

Walk-on and Happy Thanksgiving weekend!!!

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...