Saturday, October 26, 2013

Birthday Girl

Yup, it is my birthday.
Sorry I haven't posted much. I have been super busy helping hubby get ready for an extended trip to China. It wasn't a planned thing and there are a lot of preparations to make. I wish I could go with him! I do promise to update the blog soon though. I have just gotten my annual test results back and will do a posting on all the new information that brings to light.

I am walking a lot again, as the weather is super duper fantabulous!!! So happy birthday to ME and many many more...especially now that I am going to be able to enjoy my 'senior' years in a much healthier fashion!

Walk-on my dear readers! Hugs to you all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sherri! You are right - the next 59 will be so much better because of the steps (literal and otherwise!) you are taking.

Cynthia

Quilt Rat said...

love being able to see your transformation......I KNOW it is not easy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (yeah, I am late...what else is new)

Happy Birthday and MANY MANY more!!!!

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...