SparkPeople's Coach Tanya says:
There is no magic eating plan, program, or product that is guaranteed to help you lose weight and keep it off. The plan that will work is the one you will follow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, that was fun!
I have not posted in like forever. I stopped because I could not get photos to post. On a whim, I tried to post some pictures today and shoc...
-
Inserting expletives here.......@$^678(^%^&@!522@!$^*!!!!!! I have totally fallen to a new low. Dagnabit! After being sick for a week,...
-
All the women above used a sewing pattern that was a size 16, for the slacks they are wearing. Size 16 seems to come in all shapes tha...
-
I am thinking of stopping my blogs. I have lost a lot of weight and my life is crazy, as per normal. lol For some reason, I can no longer p...
No comments:
Post a Comment