Saturday, April 07, 2012

You CAN Do It Too!!!

I found this little cartoon while surfing the Internet last week:
I have gotten to the top of the stairs today. Officially, I have now lost 100+ pounds! I hope to write more about my thoughts as I look back on this new life I learned how to live, later next week. I have a super busy schedule for the next few weeks, but of course I had to announce this major achievement and milestone!

My reward will be here next week:
Yup, I decided this laptop would be the best reward I could ask for! I have wanted one for a long long time! When I post again I hope to include my new set of goals and revisit my old goals. I am still numb that this has really happened! I still ever remain the skeptic and will still eat more this next week in order to test that theory about eating enough calories to make the weight come off! It is so counter intuitive! It worked this week though!

I hope you have a wonderful Easter, or Passover, or Ostara, or however you choose to celebrate this weekend! I plan to have a few jelly beans and maybe I will eat the chocolate ears off the boy's chocolate bunny! (just kidding??? maybe!!!)

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...