Tuesday, April 03, 2012

No Fools Here!

Things have been a tad on the busy side for me. Sorry I didn't really get much of a post done last week! April 1st was our wedding anniversary. Yes, we ARE fools in love, for sure. :)
We are also getting ready for a musical performance at the end of the month (lots of extra practice needed), and a friend of mine is flying in for some workshops with my quilt guild, next week. School will be out at the end of May and the child will be off to Space Camp then too! So pardon me while I get distracted around here!
I am still stuck at about 192 pounds, give or take a pound. I have been pleased that I have not become discouraged about it. Concerned? Of course I am! What am I doing about it? Besides making sure I am following along with the lifestyle changes I've made, I am trying to eat more.
Wait a minute....did she say MORE?
Um, yes, yes I did! According to the BMR figures, I should never eat below about 1450 calories. According to these same figures, I should be able to eat over 2000 calories with the level of exercising I do. I have trouble making the lower figure on a consistent basis though. This week I am really trying to be even more exact and at least reach that lower number. Even going out to eat for our anniversary though, I still had trouble reaching 1500 calories for the day! One of my biggest problems is that I get busy and plain forget to eat. I've heard that if I do eat more and keep the calories up there in the range I should, that my metabolism will say, "AH! She IS feeding us and we are not starving and we can let some more fat go."
I'll give it two weeks. hahahaha

This has to be a short post today. If all goes well, I will try to post later this week. If not, I will see you next week!

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...