Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dagnabit!

Well piffle! I gained this week. I am not sure why. I am up 1.8 pounds though. I looked at what I have been doing this past week and nothing jumps out at me yet as a direct cause for the gain.

Oh well. This has happened before and I am not going to let it get to me! I am still happy about where I am at and excited about where I might be going!

In the past I've gone up a tad and then dropped a huge amount. Maybe this is one of those types of plateaus? They say the body does not give up metabolism changes easily. It hangs on to every fat cell it can, keeping them nice and plump!

The only things I can think of that might affect me is that I have been making it a point to eat breakfast. I have added a tablespoon of sugar a day to my diet. I have also added a pat of butter a day. I honestly would like to think that this would not pile the pounds on so easily! This week has been different, exercise wise too. Next week I will be back on a more normal routine as there are no meetings or appointments going on that might slow things down for the week.

NEVER GIVE UP!!! That is the motto for this week. See you back here soon! I have more book reviews coming and maybe some recipes.

I still feel great! So no sad frowny faces today! Have a GREAT weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...