Sunday, April 10, 2011

Back at it!

I usually do not exercise on Sundays, taking the proverbial 'day of rest' and all. Since I didn't have a weight change this week and have been feeling like a slacker, I thought I would make today an exception. I ended up and went for a walk this morning, before the temps went up. I did 1.3 miles in 25 minutes:

I ran for 275 feet! That is what this submarine is in length...well at least close to it!

I even tired out Ziva and she's young!!!
I feel much better for having done this. I hope my slump is over for a few days now. We shall see!

Problems this past week:
1. Feeling tired and lethargic, possibly due to higher outdoor temperatures
2. Finding out that I did a MAJOR miscalculation on the calories and fat grams in my favorite fake cheese. I could have had real slices of pizza for what my healthy pizza ended up being. I had 30 grams of fat when I thought I had 9. THAT is a HUGE mistake!!!
3. Feeling my exercising isn't vigorous enough or long enough. I don't want to do more than an hour a day!!! (whine whine whine)

Today I get back on track. I will have half the size steak I normally eat and will have a bigger salad than I normally have. I might do without the potato or fries too. I already feel better, just for having gone out and walked already today!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job. I know how hard it is. I don't need to loose weight but I do need to eat healthy and exercise for health/medical reasons. Reading your honest struggles and baby step triumphs has really inspired me.
Victoria
Keikichinese@blogspot.com

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...