Who Is Walkerlady?

My photo
I'm the 'Lazy Quilter' who doesn't always take the time to try to achieve perfection. I prefer to enjoy the process of creating instead of agonizing over being perfect. I am 'Walker Lady' who changed my lifestyle and lost over 70 pounds in the process! I wear the hats of a Quilter, Artist, Crafter, Musician, Life Coach, Wife, and Mom, all rolled up into one unique human bean!

Thursday, December 27, 2012

WHO? ME?

Just stopping by to say another quick hello! We are snowed in and I am missing my exercise classes. I knew I liked them, but I didn't know how much I liked them until I'd been deprived of being able to go to them!!!

I think I have gained about ten pounds over the holidays so far. Wayyyyy too many carbs...that chex-mix is wicked good! I hope to walk to the store today to get some much needed fresh produce. We can't drive out there yet and might not be able to for a few more days. My wrist got tweaked and I can't even shovel snow, which I would gladly have done for exercise!

My favorite Fat 2 Fit podcast sent out a notice that they plan to be back in 2013. I sure hope so! I miss that podcast a lot. It won't be the same guys, but I am hoping it will be the same theme...I can't imagine it won't be! "Eat like the thinner person you want to become." That is it in a nutshell. MMMMMMM nuts, cashews, pecans, almonds....we have a lot of those in the house right now too. I think I gained a pound, just thinking about them!

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season as well. Be kind to yourself and get back on track as much as you can, as soon as you can. That is what I plan to do!

Till next year, walk on my friends!!!

No comments: