Wednesday, June 27, 2012

How Much Does it Cost to Ride the Roller Coaster?

Fifty cents? Two-fiddy? How much does it cost to NOT have to ride the roller coaster? I have no clue. I would like to know though. So last Saturday I had lost a few pounds. I thought to myself, "Self...could it be true that you are losing weight again?" Self was afraid to answer because of what the gremlin in my head was saying..."Don't get your hopes up, it will all come back next week."

Sigh...it didn't even take a week. Up three pounds today, since Saturday. I am actually surprised that I am not more depressed about this. Oh, and I have been thinking I should pick up a cigarette too. Have I? No, of course not! (but I have thought about it) I think I am safe from the evils of smokes though. I am a stronger person. Every time I feel weak, I recall how far I have come. Every time I feel down, I think how much I actually love being able to get out and walk the trails. ANY time I think negative thoughts, I still keep on track, keep living my life as the thinner person I have become, and I do not give up. I won't. I cannot go back to that fat woman I used to be!!!!!

Just today I was looking at the first food journal I used when I started this journey. My first ever goal was 275 pounds. Did I ever really weigh that much? yes Will I ever weigh that much again? NO

I don't care how hot it is tomorrow...I am going for a walk! I DARE you to join me.
See ya next time.....

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...