Sunday, September 11, 2011

LOOKIE What I Found in my Back Yard!!!

They have closed down some railroad tracks near my house. I now have a new route to add to my walking. It is fun to not always be on asphalt! I even saw a fawn! This is sooooo cool!

I found out that walking on this type of terrain is a real workout too! My knee didn't hurt but I was huffing and puffing as if I were running! As soon as I was back on the streets, my knee was twinging again. I will be utilizing this trail a lot more on future walks!

I hope your weekend is going well. We started the morning off with a moment of silence to recognize the day. We are so lucky. Those folks that passed away on 9-11 didn't have the choice to improve their lives and to finish living them to their potentials. We have no excuse to abuse ourselves. Let's keep getting healthy and remember just how fortunate we are.

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...