Monday, December 26, 2016

Dexie Smooches!

Wishing you all the best, this holiday season!
"Dex, stop giving me kisses!!!"
It will soon be January 1st, 2017. I usually do not do new year's resolutions, but this year I am. I am going to do the ten minutes per day, walking challenge that I did a few years ago. I will commit to do, at the least, ten minutes of walking every day.

Keep it simple and you can make a goal for yourself as well. Just one little thing can lead to big changes. What will your goal be for the new year?

3 comments:

Cher in Victoria said...

I am with you, ten minutes every day. I can start with that and go forward. Have a great 2017 .

Sherri said...

You can do it Cher! I am thinking about trying to do one goal a month. Since it takes about 21 days to form a new habit, this can be very doable!
I like making a goal ridiculously easy. I can do ten minutes a day. Some days I might do more but never less than ten.
I'll be thinking ahead for a new goal to add in February. Hope you keep following the blog and 2017 is a very successful and life changing (in a good way) year for us all!

Crabby said...

If more people used your sensible approach there'd be a lot fewer broken new year's resolutions!

And Happy New Year!

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...