Who Is Walkerlady?

My photo
I'm the 'Lazy Quilter' who doesn't always take the time to try to achieve perfection. I prefer to enjoy the process of creating instead of agonizing over being perfect. I am 'Walker Lady' who changed my lifestyle and lost over 70 pounds in the process! I wear the hats of a Quilter, Artist, Crafter, Musician, Life Coach, Wife, and Mom, all rolled up into one unique human bean!

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Day One - The Happy Thanks-I-Can-MOVE-Giving Challenge

I did my 30 minutes of 'on purpose' exercise today. I started with a short walk and added exercises that I plan on developing as the new year comes in. It involves squats, sit-ups on the ball, side steps with stretchy band, leg lifts on the ball, arm curls and more. When it is only 20-30 minutes, it really is easy to add such easy exercises!

My grateful posting on FaceBook this morning was: Day 1: I am grateful that I have a nice warm house on a rainy day, with family around, and time to work in my studio without guilt!
‪#‎TGChallenge‬

I am working on several bags to donate to charity later this week. I love this challenge! See you tomorrow!

Walk-on and Happy Thanksgiving week!

2 comments:

Jaye said...

When I first read about you doing 30 minutes of exercise a day, I didn't think I could do it, but now I am even if it is just purposeful walking, e.g. not to the house from the car. Thanks.

Sherri D said...

And this first challenge is only for one week. Just ONE week. We can do this Jaye!!! Thank you for participating! :D