Sunday, November 23, 2014

Day One - The Happy Thanks-I-Can-MOVE-Giving Challenge

I did my 30 minutes of 'on purpose' exercise today. I started with a short walk and added exercises that I plan on developing as the new year comes in. It involves squats, sit-ups on the ball, side steps with stretchy band, leg lifts on the ball, arm curls and more. When it is only 20-30 minutes, it really is easy to add such easy exercises!

My grateful posting on FaceBook this morning was: Day 1: I am grateful that I have a nice warm house on a rainy day, with family around, and time to work in my studio without guilt!
‪#‎TGChallenge‬

I am working on several bags to donate to charity later this week. I love this challenge! See you tomorrow!

Walk-on and Happy Thanksgiving week!

2 comments:

Jaye said...

When I first read about you doing 30 minutes of exercise a day, I didn't think I could do it, but now I am even if it is just purposeful walking, e.g. not to the house from the car. Thanks.

Sherri said...

And this first challenge is only for one week. Just ONE week. We can do this Jaye!!! Thank you for participating! :D

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...