Friday, September 21, 2012

Freaky Friday

Do I write about how the furnace service man said that I looked so good and SO healthy for having lost so much weight? He's used to seeing folks look sickly when they've lost a lot of weight.

Do I write about the neighbor's adult daughter who marvels at my weight loss and asks me every time how I did it. I tell her it is a lifestyle thing of good eating, and staying active. She looks down and says she is on the HCG diet again. Then hands me the banana pudding her mother, our neighbor, made. "I can't eat this on the HCG diet" she explains. She is still looking for her magic pill. (I had a spoonful of the pudding and it was soooooooo good! The child had some for dessert for the next couple nights and I had a spoonful again too!)

Do I write about being interviewed by the Fit 2 Live organization today? Yup, little ol' me was videotaped earlier today. I was talking about the trail I go walking on, the weight training I've started, and my overall journey of weight loss and learning now to live better. And I may have impressed them a bit. They mentioned the possibility of me speaking to some local groups about my experiences.

Maybe I should mention that I am still eating a lot more food and that tomorrow will be one full week of doing so. What will that blasted scale say? Can what I have preached all these past months really be real? Eat more....weigh less? Really? Really?

I think I won't write about anything tonight. I am happily exhausted from a very busy, exciting, crazy day! I have class to lead tomorrow and I need to get some sleep.

Things are a-happening in my life that are..... well they are downright un-freakin-believable!

Happy last day of Summer everyone! See you on the trails and yes, I promise to report the good, bad, or ugly results of the demon scale, tomorrow!

Walk-On!

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...