Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Success

The trouble with success is that you're always waiting to be found out. When you're successful you sometimes feel like a fraud. Why is it hard to accept success? Why are we afraid that we will find out it isn't real and have it all taken away from us? The world conspires to take away the things your success has brought to you. Really? Why do we think that?

If you make mistakes, at least you are trying. If you make mistakes, you often learn from them and never do that again. Or if you make a mistake you might all of a sudden see things in different lights.

Never give up. Keep on trying. The alternative is........................................ ?

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hi Sherri,
This may be weird, but I don't have any kind of weight-loss support group and just had to share with someone who understands! This morning I weighed in at 169, which is 1 lb under the 170 goal I set for myself a year and a half ago. Like you, somewhere along the way I set another goal of 150, but I have decided to still celebrate the 170 achievement. As of today I am officially down 134 pounds!
Cynthia

Sherri said...

Cynthia, that is SO GREAT! I am tossing confetti in your honor! I bet you feel really great! If not, you'd better start feeling great for doing this! GO YOU!!! :D

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...