Sunday, July 24, 2011

She IS Human, After All!

At Saturday's meeting I gained point two pounds. Ooooooooooooooooooooo! I am quitting. This isn't worth it. Why bother? I am a failure. I am bad. I suck. I am not worthy. So what?
At the meeting, someone said to me that I really was human, after all! Just because I have been successful these past eight months, doesn't mean I am a super hero! I did decide to take today off though. I have not exercised. I am still eating like I should. I am not giving up. I even had TWO cigarettes today because we found some, laying about! I won't have any tomorrow.

OMG! Does this blow your mind? See? I truly AM human and I DO have my better days and my not-so-great days. In the past, I would give up and gorge myself. I might smoke a pack of cigarettes. I might drink a bottle of wine. I am not doing that, this time. Tomorrow I will exercise, as I normally do. I might even add a bit of time to it, just to atone for being naughty today.

That is what this is all about! We are all human. We will have days like these. It is not an excuse to give up and lay down and die. At least it is not for me. I have lost over 60 pounds! I am not about to throw that away! I am not giving up.

See you next week.
Me, The Human

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...