Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Morning Walk

I've been struggling again. Last week I gained .4 pounds. It really isn't much, but it sure isn't the way I want to go! I hope this is more of another plateau rather than I have to ramp up my exercising even more! Of course there is so much other 'stuff' going on in our lives, that I am still amazed I haven't given up totally!

I did walk for two miles this morning. It is supposed to get up into the 80's today! It took me 45 minutes to walk this far and if I calculated it right, I was walking at a good clip of 2.6mph. I broke a good sweat and was huffin' and puffin' so I am sure it did some good!

I know Ziva was tired out and is sleeping already! It's a dog's life! hahahaha

No comments:

After the frenzy

Abby is still around and about.  I know she's been pretty quiet though.  She kinda over celebrated the new year's arrival. A souther...